Due to maintenance work, our HR Management System might be inaccessible on
Wednesday, 19 May 2021, from 10:00 to 11:00 CEST (UTC+02:00)
Union Applications Systems Officer
• Responsible for gathering and documenting new requirements
• Responsible for the full implementation of customizations, configurations and further developments
• Responsible for maintenance, availability and lifecycle management
• Responsible for data conversions, migrations, mapping and overall data integrity
• Collaborate with integration efforts across all IUCN information systems
• Conduct data analysis and create custom reports to meet management requests
• Contribute to the definition, implementation and monitoring of use/user policies
• Collaborate in the production of tutorials and user support materials
• Conduct user trainings
• Ensure timely and effective user support
• Analytical and technical skills to lead the implementation of IT solutions to improve business process
• Minimum 7 years of experience in all aspects of web development including programming, customization, configuration and deployment of CRM and CMS systems
• Proficiency in programming and development in WAMP and/or LAMP environments
• Experience with Drupal and CiviCRM a plus
• Experience with modeling and dissemination of complex database driven reports including geographic information
• Experience with mass mailing processes and tools
• Sound project management experience and personal commitment to get the job
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment with co-workers located on and offsite
• Fluent in English as working language, French and/or Spanish a plus
Applicants are requested to apply online through the HR Management System, by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing the "Apply" button.
Applicants will be asked to create an account and submit their profile information. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. The vacancy closes at midnight, Swiss time (GMT+1 / GMT+2 during Daylight Saving Time, DST). Please note that only selected applicants will be personally contacted for interviews.
Other job opportunities are published in the IUCN website: http://www.iucn.org/involved/jobs/
IUCN is a membership Union uniquely composed of both government and civil society organisations. It provides public, private and non-governmental organisations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place together.
Created in 1948, IUCN is now the world’s largest and most diverse environmental network, harnessing the knowledge, resources and reach of more than 1,300 Member organisations and some 10,000 experts. It is a leading provider of conservation data, assessments and analysis. Its broad membership enables IUCN to fill the role of incubator and trusted repository of best practices, tools and international standards.
IUCN provides a neutral space in which diverse stakeholders including governments, NGOs, scientists, businesses, local communities, indigenous peoples organisations and others can work together to forge and implement solutions to environmental challenges and achieve sustainable development.
Working with many partners and supporters, IUCN implements a large and diverse portfolio of conservation projects worldwide. Combining the latest science with the traditional knowledge of local communities, these projects work to reverse habitat loss, restore ecosystems and improve people’s well-being.